[rt-users] Reply to requestor problem

Anthony D. Green Anthony.D.Green at Dartmouth.EDU
Mon Oct 31 12:54:36 EST 2005

We just upgraded from RT2 (very old) to RT 3.4.4 and for some reason when we
reply to a
ticket, the reply to requestors never happen. We can submit a new ticket via
email no problem, so incoming, the mailgate is working well, but outgoing, it
doesn't do anything but the autoreply we set up. The autoreply does work, so
the issue is not sendmail.

Also, on the replying screen there are two buttons, "Update Ticket" and "Save
Changes", which one should we be using to correspond with our requestors?? Save
changes appears to do nothing useful and update ticket, seems to do something,
but no dialog returned that confirms message sent.

We're running Redhat 4 EL with Apache 2.

When the box said "requires Windows XP or better," I installed Linux!

Anthony D. Green '44A
User Support Analyst
Dartmouth College
Alumni Information Resources
6068 Blunt Alumni Center
Hanover, NH, 03755

http://alumni.dartmouth.edu/

603-646-0974
Fax 603-646-1600

****IMPORTANT****
You may access the new ONLINE DIRECTORY using your VAN Email user name and
password.

This email message contains information that may be confidential. Use by
parties other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and prohibited.
Please contact the sender if you received this transmission in error. Thank
you.