[rt-users] Help on Searching Comments

John Oliver john at joliver.org
Thu Sep 1 02:35:19 EDT 2005

We recently switched to RT for project management where I work. One of the
big advantages to using this system was for time management. Now, the
system has been in place for about a month and I need to go back through
and see all the work that I have done in the past month. I posted comments
and time worked on various projects (Some that I owned, some that I
didn't).

I have used the query builder and its several options, but there does not
appear to be any formulas for outputing results. Does anyone already do
this? Basically I need the following.

List all comments from user X between 8/1/2005 and 8/31/2005 for all
tickets in [queue] regardless of status and ownership.

I have spent hours looking at all the mailing list archives and have
searched the wiki and related resources. Any help would be appreciated.
There are about 25 of us where I work that desperately need this time of
reporting.

-John Oliver