[rt-users] Web config question

Frank Saxton frankie at easyrider.com
Thu Sep 1 02:52:12 EDT 2005

Follow up:

If I comment out ScriptAlias / /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
my other stuff starts working but RT breaks

My new RT install seems to be working swell.  But in the process, I managed
to break a few legacy things.  I'm guessing it's something wrong in the
below settings.  Specifically, perhaps the directory directives?

Could someone have a look and see if I have something out of order?

TIA!

#
FastCgiIpcDir /tmp
FastCgiServer /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 120 -processes 4
#
#  NameVirtualHost frankie.vigilancemonitoring.com:80
   <VirtualHost *>
     ServerAdmin Frankie at Easyrider.com
     ServerName frankie.vigilancemonitoring.com
     DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html/
     AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi
     ScriptAlias / /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
#  <Location />
     AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
     SetHandler fastcgi-script
#  </Location>

<Directory "/opt/rt3/share/html">
       Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
       AllowOverride None
</Directory>
# Pass through requests to for noauth
#    Alias /NoAuth/ /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/
#    ScriptAlias /rt /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
</VirtualHost>