[rt-users] Install issues

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:13:35 EDT 2005

Please, recheck your apache, because this options it gets from
mod_perl and this errors mean that you haven't installed properly
mod_perl.

If you try to use MP as DSO modules then may be you forgive to LoadModule.

As I understand FC3 distributed with Apache2+MP2 rpms so you build
A1+MP1 from scratch. You can try step by step instructions
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?ManualApache, I hope this will help you
build stable MP1 installation.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.