[rt-users] RT 3.4.3 FastCGI Error

Robert Geller rgeller at lnrproperty.com
Thu Sep 1 15:56:03 EDT 2005

Well, I re-did everything also according to the WIKI (using Ruslan
variant) and was able to get the mod_perl related stuff working, but not
the FastCGI (not sure if that's needed with mod_perl).

Apache starts ok, but when hitting ../rt in a browser, I see
segmentation faults in the apache error_log.

-R