[rt-users] Install issues

Robert Geller rgeller at lnrproperty.com
Fri Sep 2 09:53:12 EDT 2005

>This string mean that you have mod_perl as DSO and that's why you have
seg faults. You need static build. I think you've made something wrong.

Currently, I am not having any seg fault issues.  I am only having the
"Almost There" issue.
As far as mod_perl as DSO, not sure why that happened following the
intructions on the Wiki.
Would having mod_perl as a DSO cause that issue as well?

-Rob

--
Best regards, Ruslan.