[rt-users] RT RPM for Mandriva?

Iggep iggep at iggepsrealm.com
Fri Sep 2 17:53:06 EDT 2005

On Friday 02 September 2005 05:33 pm, Chris Berry wrote:
> Well, I'm on Mandrake 10.1 official and building manually.  No fixdeps
> problem for me.
>
> Chris Berry
> chris_berry at jm-associates.com
> Information Advisory Manager
> JM Associates
>
> “If you have a strong enough why you can bear almost any how.” --Nietzsche

Well... since that means you have a different set of RPMs installed than I do,
I'm afraid that isn't going to help me much :)  I'm running on LE 2005 myself
right now and definately have some fixdeps problems.  I can solve them of
course, but I really don't feel like going through all the various motions to
tell you the truth.  If I can find an RPM cool, otherwise I'll probably move
onto a less complicated app.