[rt-users] Prevent change of CustomField per Queue

Andreas Putzo putzoa at gmx.de
Wed Sep 7 10:51:47 EDT 2005

Hello,

is there a way to prevent users from changing a CustomField depending
on the queue?
I have a CF, which should be editable in queue A.
During the process, the ticket changes its queue to queue B.
There, the CF should only be visible, but NOT editable.

I tried to realize this with some scrips. My best result yet was
a scrip-loop, changing the CF value over and over :p

My current ideas:
- temporary changing the user rights
- somehow interrupt the transaction
- changing the CF back to its old value