[rt-users] RT 3.4.2/3.4.3 Perl dependencies problem

Max btmanmeh at verizon.net
Wed Sep 7 13:56:50 EDT 2005

Les Mikesell wrote:
> I haven't looked yet at whether 'make upgrade' would have done
> the right thing, but it probably does.  If you do a mysqldump before
> starting, you could always drop the old database back anyway.

True, same with Postgresql, you could just do a dump. I just did a quick
upgrade on my test box here, from 3.4.3 to 3.4.4, and AT wouldn't load
up. I just did a 'make upgrade' for AT, a service httpd restart, and it
came back up. This was all with an empty database though. RTFM seemed
unaffected for me, it loaded up...again with an empty database though.

Max