[rt-users] scrips Comment

sebastian at switchingnetworks.com.ar sebastian at switchingnetworks.com.ar
Wed Sep 7 16:17:34 EDT 2005

Hey,

Just a simple question about managing comments at the RT:

When commenting a ticket, im adding in the Cc: field at the comment page
email addresses of some folks. They receive via email clients the comment
(Inluding [Comment] at the subject line.

When they reply the email, me (the owner) receibe the email, but also the
requestor.

Is there any way to set any scrip so that when replying comments they don't
get to the requestor?

Thanks and sorry for my inexperience, just another new user!!!

Cheers.

Seb.-