[rt-users] RT and the Perl Dependency Nightmare...

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Thu Sep 8 13:53:49 EDT 2005

It's RH 7.3 :-)
It probably does work with recent versions but RH 7.3 was recent at one
point, too.  Keeping it independent of the OS means I don't have to worry
about the conflicts that will eventually arise as RT, Perl, and all the Perl
modules continue to evolve.  It also means that upgrading to RHEL3/4 will be
a lot easier since I don't have to worry about what will happen to the
vendor Perl installation.

	-=| Ben