[rt-users] Replying Comments via email

sebastian at switchingnetworks.com.ar sebastian at switchingnetworks.com.ar
Mon Sep 12 13:12:20 EDT 2005

Hey,

Just a simple question about managing Comments at the RT.

When Commenting some tickets,  im adding in the Cc: field at the comment page email addresses of
some folks.
They receive via email clients the comment, Including [Comment] at the subject line.

When they reply the email, me (the owner) receive the email, but also the requestor do.

Is there any way that when replying comments via email they don’t get to the requestor?

Thanks and sorry for my inexperience, just another new user!!!

Im running RT 3.4.4

Cheers

Seb.-