[rt-users] RT 3.4.4 and mod_perl1.99 - clarification

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue Sep 13 16:14:54 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 14:08, Chris Stankaitis wrote:
> Knaupp, Thomas wrote:
> >>as well as support for mod_perl2 on Apache 2.
> >

> > just a short question ..
> > is there any chance to get it running with mod_perl1.99 ?
> >

> Can I just get someone to confirm/clarify for me that as of RT 3.4.4
> that you MUST use mod_perl2? (or FastCGI)
>
> I am using RHEL4 and their stock mod_perl is mod_perl-1.99_16-4.

Using fastcgi as described at
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RHEL4InstallGuide
is the easy route.  It won't conflict with any existing things
you might currently be doing with mod_perl on the same machine so
there is no need to change or remove your apache/mod_perl versions.

--
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com