[rt-users] package name for Global symbol "$UserObj"

Weqaar Janjua weqaar at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 14:39:14 EDT 2005

I have two queues and different users can create
tickets in both the queues, by default the tickets are
created with the ownership of the person who creates
it. Now I don't want users who do not own the ticket
to even see it, the problem is they have the
'showTicket' rights in the queue, how would I restrict
non-ticket-creaters from seeing the ticket?
Thanks.