[rt-users] Unchecking "Let this user be granted rights" results in hang

Carl Makin carl at xena.IPAustralia.gov.au
Thu Sep 15 01:20:43 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

Peter Struijk wrote:

> This simple change, courtesy Jesse, solved the "RT hanging" issue for
> me. I don't use fastcgi. Your mileage may vary.
>
> In ACE_Overlay.pm, find
>
> sub Object {
>
> remove:
>
>        $RT::Logger->warning( "$self -> Object called for an object "
>                              . "of an unknown type:"
>                              . $self->ObjectType );

Worked here as well!  Woohoo!

Works on both the 3.4.4 FastCGI test system here and the 3.4.2
mod_perl1.99 production system.

Thanks Peter and Jesse!

Carl.