[rt-users] RT 3.4.4 and mod_perl1.99 - clarification

Steven E. Ames sames at officescape.com
Thu Sep 15 11:36:38 EDT 2005

Since your in there tweaking... could you try changing the check to:

     die "RT does not support mod_perl 1.99. Please upgrade to mod_perl 2.0"
       if $ENV{'MOD_PERL'};

That is to say remove the version check entirely. I'm not sure why RT is checking for 1.9 instead of just saying:

$mod_perl::VERSION >= 2.0;

1.99.22 was when the big API change occurred... so it may actually work. Then again it may not. If it doesn't you'll want to upgrade to mod_perl 2.01.