[rt-users] Detailed release notes available?

Tim Pritlove tim at ccc.de
Thu Sep 15 22:04:54 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am running an older version of RT and wonder what an upgrade to a
more recent version might have in store for me.

But I can't find release notes that show what each version has added
and changed to the system.

Can anybody point me to that resource, if it exists? That would be
helpful.

Greetings
Tim
--