[rt-users] client denied by server configuration

Corey corey_s at qwest.net
Sun Sep 18 07:07:22 EDT 2005

Well - after some further google'ing, I happened upon this:
http://groups.google.com/group/linux.gentoo.user/browse_thread/thread/c3fc72f59874af26/24690932b4194db8%2324690932b4194db8?sa=X&oi=groupsr&start=0&num=3

I had to specify a Directory directive for the location of
'mason_handler.fcgi' - which, in my case was in
'/var/www/rt.server.org/rt-3.4.3/bin/' .

I added the following to my VirtHost:

  <Directory /var/www/rt.server.org/rt-3.4.3/bin>
    Options FollowSymLinks
    Order allow,deny
    allow from all
  </Directory>

That did the trick!

Hope this helps the others on the list who have experienced this same issue.

Beers!

Corey