[rt-users] Possibly RTFM (apologies): notifying owner ON creation of a ticket.

Christopher Wall chris_e_wall at mac.com
Mon Sep 19 11:57:59 EDT 2005

Good morning,

I have scrips set up which email users (requestor, owner) when they are
assigned an unassigned ticket, or when a comment is made. However,
notification does not seem to go out when the ticket is created and
assigned all at the same time.

I have tried a script that says "on create, notify owner, with template:
blank", to no avail. I am wondering what I am missing and anyone could
provide insight.

I am running RT 3.2.1, and can provide the installed list from the
system config if this would provide insight.

Again, apologies if this has been covered. If I could be pointed to a
more appropriate resource or method to solve this I would be most
appreciative.

Thanks again,
Chris Wall