[rt-users] Seeking documentation on applying patches posted in rt-commit

Jennifer I. Moore jim1 at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 20 18:36:11 EDT 2005

Gentle Greetings,

Would someone be so kind as to please direct me to instructions on how to
apply patches to RT?  I have searched the mail list archives, Wiki
documentation, and have read what I can find in RT Essentials (about
overlays and such, though the text quickly goes over my novice-perl head
after that).

I am subscribed to the rt-commit list, and see some items referring to
RELEASE 3.4, so I am assuming these are patches that need to be applied,
yes?  Also, a pointer to information that would help me understand the
terminology used in the subject lines would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Jennifer