[rt-users] Backing up the system

Mahoney, Tim Tim.Mahoney at magicorp.com
Fri Sep 23 10:02:59 EDT 2005

My guess would be in the /Opt/rt3 directory.  But wouldn't it be simpler to
keep a copy of the installation sources?  If your system dies, you're going
to have to reinstall the OS anyway.  Just remember to keep the install
sources for any add-ins you have as well.  Once you reinstall and get the
data directories reloaded, RT should go back to working just fine.  At least
that's been my experience in my disaster recovery testing.

Thanks
Tim Mahoney
Win Svr 2003 / RT 3.0.12 / Apache 1.33 / Perl 5.8.6 / MySQL 4.1.18