FW: [rt-users] (busy) function call causes browser timeout

Ryan von Gleich rvongleich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:13:30 EDT 2005

I thought I had my head around this but, I do not...I am calling clone( ) in
rt/lib/RT/Ticket_Overlay.pm from the <%INIT> mason block in Display.html. Is
clone( ) where I put a callback to the browser? To reiterate, the clone( )
in the.pm <http://the.pm> file has the loop that currently has to complete
before the server responds to the browser request.

Thank you for your help!

Ryan