[rt-users] Backing up the system

Bruce Rudd Bruce.Rudd at datadirect.com
Fri Sep 23 15:10:01 EDT 2005

Les,

That is what I am looking at doing.  Well, having IT do for me anyway.
I am just not sure what all the location are for all of the pieces I
need to backup.

Regards,
Bruce Rudd
Solutions Engineer
DataDirect Technologies
www.DataDirect.com

Check and log cases on the web with SupportLink Online
Interact with Peers and exchange information with our Developer's Forums
You may reach a SupportLink Engineer at (888) 332-6797