[rt-users] Seeking help applying patches

Jennifer I. Moore jim1 at cornell.edu
Mon Sep 26 16:32:30 EDT 2005

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the reply.

This time I managed to get Subversion installed in the non-default
directory, and checked out the rt-3.4.x branch.
When I ran svn update, it gave this response:  At revision 3891.

However, when I run make testdeps, my RT install still shows the older
version of DBIx::SearchBuilder (for example).

Looking more closely at the checkout files (e.g., config.layout), it
appears that this svn update only works if RT is installed in the default
location of /opt/rt3, true?

In the mean time, I'm trying to get the updates via CPAN.

Thanks again, for your help and patience!
Jennifer