[rt-users] double mails ...

Srinivas Balan Srinivas.Balan at Sierraatlantic.com
Wed Sep 28 05:44:20 EDT 2005

Hi All,

When we send a mail using RT application, the requestor is getting two
mails.

Pl. can u guide me like whats program in RT which is sending these two
mails. when i test at os prompt giving mail command I see only one mail.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas Balan

"The information contained in this message and the attachments (if any) may
be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. You are hereby
notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication, review, retransmission, or taking of any action based
upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message, and have
replying to the message and kindly delete the original message, attachments,
if any, and all its copies from your computer system. Thank you for your
cooperation."