[rt-users] losing the webrt.css customisation

Raed El - Hames r at elhames.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 19:11:10 EDT 2005

This is probably off topic and I apologise in advance but I've got a very
strange problem, I have the development server and stagging server both
have:
Apache2/mod_perl v2.000001/perl 5.8.7/HTML::Mason
v1.30/HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler v1.69/rt-3.4.4 the stagging server is
running ssl
the OS on both is gentoo but different release because of different hardware
(not sure if that effect anything) , the files on the two servers are the
same ...for some strange reason I am losing the style sheet css on the
staging server as if NoAuth/webrt.css does not exist .. I even copied my
customised webrt.css from local/html to share/html with no effect , have
anyone came across this, the logs are not giving anything to indicate a
problem ..  the chown:chgrp on local/NoAuth and share/NoAuth are
web-user:bin

Thanks;

Roy