[rt-users] Adding members to custom groups

Janmejay Sahoo jsahoo at csc.com
Thu Sep 29 12:39:53 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I have installed RT 3.4.4 on Sun Solaris 9 successfully. I logged into RT
as root; created a new user with full access to RT( Let this user access
RT, Let this user be granted rights). Then I created a new custom group and
activated the group. No problem so far, everything works fine. Now when I
try to add user to the newly defined group (configuration-> Groups ->
members) I see Add members users list is empty. Is this a bug or am I
missing some configuration? I just discovered a mailing-list link
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2005-February/028935.html
with a similar problem.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,