[rt-users] More information about RT Essentials online

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Sep 29 23:40:34 EDT 2005

O'Reilly recently published the table of contents and
index for RT Essentials. I know this is something a number of you have
been looking for for quite a while. You can check them out at:

	http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/rtessentials/toc.html
	http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/rtessentials/inx.html

Our editors tell us that the book's first month sales were "really good"
(On our best day, the book peaked in amazon's top 15 computer books,
as well as the top 50 books across their entire site. I can tell you all
that my mom is absolutely thrilled that her son is a published author.
I'm not sure what she's going to do with all the copies of the book
she's ordered, but I'm pretty sure that at least a few of you helped
push up that number too.

	So, THANKS!

	Jesse

PS. See below for information about how to order your second, third or
fifth copy. If we sell enough,  they'll let us write an
even-more-in-depth "RT, The Definitive Guide."