[rt-users] iCalendar export?

Steve Huston huston at astro.princeton.edu
Tue Apr 4 15:02:22 EDT 2006

I saw mention in the archives that someone c. 2004 was looking for a
simple way to get RT tickets listed in his Palm's To-Do list.  One of
the suggestions was to get something that could export the tickets in
iCalendar format.  Unfortunately, I don't see anything else mentioned
about it.

As I'd love to have this all go together between my desktop, laptop,
palm and phone, I'd love to see something like a "calendar" to which
someone could subscribe to see the open tickets as to-dos.

If there's somewhere I should put this as a feature request, say the
word.  Thanks!

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, Dept. of Astrophysical Sciences
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346525   -74.651285