[rt-users] Form - Ticket

Anthony Goddard anthony at bondimaging.com
Thu Apr 6 21:29:47 EDT 2006

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a simple way to create a form (with drop down
menus) on a publiclly accesable website that submits it's contents to
RT.
The only catch is that I was the drop down menu values in the form to be
entered into custom fields in the ticket, rather than just the body of
the ticket.
I hope that makes sense... is there a good place for me to research
this?

Cheers,
Anthony

P.S. I am now using Joomla's newsfeeds and RT's RSS syndication to
display new tickets to my users over an intraNet, it's working really
well at the moment! Love the RSS feature in RT!!!

Cheers,
Ant.