[rt-users] Custom condition help

Flynn, Timothy J timothy-flynn at uiowa.edu
Fri Apr 7 10:37:59 EDT 2006

I have a custom condition setup in the web interface under global-scrips
with the following in the custom condition box:

$self->TicketObj->status eq 'open'

Based on the example in RT Essentials pg 78 this should fire whenever
the ticket status changes to open.

Then for action I have the drop down notify requestors set and a notify
owner template set.  In the condition dropdown I have user defined
selected.  I'm not the requestor either so NotifyActor doesn't play in
here.

Any ideas why an email isn't being sent to the requestor?  I'm looking
at the ticket history to verify that it's no working.

Thanks,
-Tim