[rt-users] attachment problem

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 18:29:36 EDT 2006

I'm still using RT 2.0.15.  It's been working great so
far, so never thought about upgrading.

I've never seen this problem, but I've never played
around much with attachments.  I have someone trying
to attach a 1M pdf to a message, but the attachment
never shows up.  There are no errors.
In my config.pm, I have:
$MaxAttachmentSize = 10000000;
So, I should be covered.  Is there a log somewhere
that might tell me what the problem is?  Or was there
a bug causing this problem?

I notice in the config file there is also reference to
a MaxAttachmentLength.  Should this be defined as
well?