[rt-users] Upgrade problem from 3.2.2 to 3.4.5 regarding mysql schema

David Elze elze at bytemine.net
Sat Apr 8 12:09:03 EDT 2006

Am Freitag, den 07.04.2006, 17:25 -0400 schrieb Jesse Vincent:

Hi,

first of all, thanks a lot for your reaction 'cause I really running out
of ideas to get rt working again :-)

> The error strongly suggests that you either have stale RT 3.2 mason/obj
> code lying around, which might be the case if you didn't stop apache
> fully during the upgrade,

Well, I really made sure that there is absolutely no mason/obj code
lying around anywhere on the machine. You're right, I didn't stop apache
while upgrading rt but did this afterwards.

So I did the upgrade-procedure again (make upgrade) while apache was
shut down and also made sure that really no mason-obj is anywhere on the
machine but the error remains the same.

> or that you have some local customization or addon that's not compatible with 3.4.

Apart from rtfm 2.0.4 there are no special knobs on my installation and
this thing should not interfere with the "normal" display of tickets,
should it!?

If there is any lead left I could follow this would be great.

CU
  David

--
David Elze                    Tel:     (+49)(0)441 - 36116410
elze at bytemine.net             Fax:     (+49)(0)441 - 36116419