[rt-users] Earliest Postgres Support

Mathew Snyder msnyder at servervault.com
Sat Apr 8 21:32:31 EDT 2006

We are currently using v3.0.9 with a Postgres database.  Someone around
here said that the two had to be "shoehorned" together because v3.0.9
doesn't support Postgres.  Is this correct?

The reason I ask is that we're experiencing problems with search
functions on custom fields.  I think there may be some currupt code as a
result of the forced installation of Shredder into RT.  I would like to
set up a fresh install of RT next to the current one, point apache to
the new one and see if that fixes the problem.  I would also like to use
the same version so as not to cause any more problems.

--
Mathew Snyder
Systems Administrator