[rt-users] Upgrade problem from 3.2.2 to 3.4.5 regarding mysql schema [SOLVED]

David Elze elze at bytemine.net
Sun Apr 9 12:27:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

for the archives: I solved it by simply deleting my old
rt/html-directory completely (datadir), copying the new files from the
rt3.4.5 source directory to it and copying my old Callbacks. I thought
'make upgrade' would make the appropriate changes but with my
configuration, this didn't work out.

Again, thanks for your help Jesse!

CU
  David

--
David Elze                    Tel:     (+49)(0)441 - 36116410
elze at bytemine.net             Fax:     (+49)(0)441 - 36116419