[rt-users] Searching for the To: field within RT?

Travis Campbell travis.campbell at amd.com
Mon Apr 10 15:11:17 EDT 2006

Hello,

Is there an easy way to search for an email address that has a specific To:
address?

Here's why I want to do this:

I have RT set up so that isRTAddress() recognizes some of our legacy support
addresses that we've been required to keep for non-technical reasons.  I'm
trying to find out which of our customers is still using these old addresses,
so I'd like to search for any tickets that came into that address.

Is there any way to use RT's search interface to do this or am I going to
have to grovel through the Attachments table and work my way backwards to
find this information?

Travis
  Travis Campbell  -  Unix Systems Administrator =    travis at mpdtxmail.amd.com
     5900 E. Ben White Blvd, Austin, TX 78741    =     travis.campbell at amd.com