[rt-users] Extract Article

Phanoko phanoko at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 12:23:22 EDT 2006

This time I went all over the archives...
I'm having the error with extracting articles and I
found this from
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2004-January/020191.html

___________
Confirmed - I was having the same issue, and I turned
a FreeformSingle
field into a TextSingle and it went away.

Although Extract Article still doesn't seem to
actually work - no
errors are thrown, but when I select transactions to
go into my
fields, the next screen does not have any of that data
actually filled
in - all customfields are still blank.

RT 3.0.8, RTFM 2.0.2 .

	- Justin

I created a TextSingle called "Extract Article" and
when I use it I get carried to the next page with
nothing in the block.  The subject carries but not the
article.  This is with any user including Root.  As
Justin in the above article I also am not seeing errors.