[rt-users] Customer Survey for RT 3.4

Michael Markstaller mm at elabnet.de
Wed Apr 12 18:02:44 EDT 2006

once again I'm with setting up some customer survey..
Now having upgraded to RT 3.4.1 from 3.0.12 (on Debian sarge) the problem being unable to allow everyone to change/submit custom fields is resolved but the stuff posted here:
http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=3317
doesn't seem to work with RT 3.4.1 (it used to with 3.0.12 besides that noone was able to submit the survey without logging on..)

I'd really love to have this integrated within RT, but I'm missing some deeper insight into RT to fix it myself, it breaks something basic with RT:Ticket using it with RT 3.4.1
If it *should* still be possible to get this to work easy I can maybe search a bit further with some hints..

Anybody updated this or is any other solution around ?

tia

Michael Markstaller