[rt-users] probelm on preference/search options

Yu Suyuan yusy at clusterfs.com
Thu Apr 13 05:47:35 EDT 2006

Yu Suyuan wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> If I set Preference -> Search options -> Order by to 'id' and 'Desc'
> then save,  it comes back 'AdminCc.EmailAddress' and 'Asc'
>
> Who can tell me what is wrong?
>
> RT v3.5.7

Above also happened when editing RT at a glance, my operation is 'RT at
a glance->10 highest tickets I own->edit->Order by to 'id' and 'Desc'
then save', it comes back preference saved, but display order by
'AdminCc.EmailAddress' and 'Asc', then badly, 10 highest priority
tickets I own disappear when return to RT at glance, I can not find them
back.

Any help will be appreciated,
Yusy