[rt-users] RT 3.6 Editing Searches

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Thu Apr 13 15:10:27 EDT 2006

I was trying to edit a saved search's display characteristics in RT
3.6 today and there was no way to insert a blank column. If you look
at the default view for queues it shows a second line for each ticket
with the requester and a few other fields, and pushed the requester
over from the ID column to the Subject column by having a value of
<blank> in the show columns entry. I was wondering if there is a way
in the web interface of inserting <blank> I see NEWLINE in the
options to insert but not <blank>.

Does anyone know?

Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with
beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can
outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron