[rt-users] possible bug? can not query for deleted tickets

tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Tue Apr 18 14:37:51 EDT 2006

   I am using RT v3.4.2 since last August and just found out that you can not
   query for tickets that have a "Deleted" status in them.

   I can still view these tickets by entering the ticket number but am not
   able to search for them.

   This problem applies to both the Query Builder general and "Advanced"
   query builder as well.

   I think it would be nice to have an option to be able to search under
   deleted tickets since they are still in the database.

   On a side note - is there a specific place to send bug and/or overall RT
   feature requests to?

   Thanks,

   T.J. Maciak

   Internet/Intranet Developer