[rt-users] Any one running RT3.4 ON FreeBSD5.4 with Apache2 andModperl2

Stern sternford.gapu at telone.co.zw
Wed Apr 19 04:24:33 EDT 2006

Following  up on my problem. Let me add some more findings.

It looks like my system is trying to load a backward compatible module which may not be there or the definitions of its location have not been given. Can anyone help me to locate Apache2.pm or specify its location in the @INC directives? Do I have to manually install this file? How ? My attempts are yielding just a blank response.
Kind regards,

Sternford Gapu
      Tel.One

      Harare Main Exchange Building, Cnr S. Machel/S. Nujoma,
      P. O Box CY792, Causeway, Harare

        Office: +263 (0) 4 791 701 Extn 5516

        Mobile: +263 (0) 11 879 137

        Mail: sternford.gapu at telone.co.zw