[rt-users] Earliest version allowing search against custom fields

Mathew Snyder msnyder at servervault.com
Wed Apr 19 05:20:08 EDT 2006

We currently have v3.0.9 in place and will soon be replacing it with
3.6.0pre1.  Lately, people haven't been able to search against the
custom field that we have in place.  I know it was fixed in a later
release but I don't know which one.  I would like to put in place the
earliest version which has this fixed to hold over until our new server
is ready for production.

Does anyone know exactly which version it was?

Thanks,
Mathew