[rt-users] After upgrading from 3.0.5 to 3.4.5, approval list is not working

rt3 at acerhomes.com rt3 at acerhomes.com
Fri Apr 21 00:13:32 EDT 2006

It seems everything works fine already except my approval list displays
nothing.  I already verified my setup with
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ApprovalCreation

My new RT system can successfully create approval ticket. Even I can
individually resolve this ticket to make the original request ticket tag
as approved.

My problem is when click the Approval link, nothing is display there even
I choose pending, approved, denied.  Did I missed something when I
upgrade.