[rt-users] Cannot start RT/httpd with Apache2 and mod_perl2

Stern sternford.gapu at telone.co.zw
Tue Apr 18 05:51:03 EDT 2006

I was trying to reinstall RT so that it can run on apache2 with mod_perl 2 on a FreeBSD machine. I am getting the following error on restarting the apache Daemon:

[Tue Apr 18 11:41:14 2006] [error] Can't locate Apache2.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/rt3/local/lib /opt/rt3/lib /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/mach /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6/BSDPAN /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6/mach
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6 . /usr/local/apache2) at (eval 197) line 3.\n

I had modified the httpd.conf by adding these lines

 <VirtualHost 194.133.122.58>
     ServerName coc.telone.co.zw
     ServerAdmin sgapu at telone.co.zw
     Alias /rt3 "/opt/rt3/share/html"
     PerlModule Apache::DBI
     PerlModule Apache2 Apache::compat
     PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
     <Directory /opt/rt3/share/html>
        AllowOverride All
        Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
        <IfModule mod_access.c>
              Order allow,deny
           Allow from all
        </IfModule>
     </Directory>

     <Location /rt3>
#       RewriteEngine On
        RedirectMatch permanent (.*)/$ $1/index.html
        AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler RT::Mason
     </Location>
    ErrorLog logs/coc.telone.co.zw-errors
#   CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
 </VirtualHost>
Can anyone assist?????????

Kind regards,

Sternford Gapu