[rt-users] Cannot start RT/httpd with Apache2 and mod_perl2

Robert Geller rgeller at lnrproperty.com
Fri Apr 21 11:34:08 EDT 2006

It looks very similar to my config and very similar to the installation
guide:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?FedoraCore4InstallGuide

What is the right way if it is wrong.  I am in a similar boat with the
"Youre Almost There" page.

I had this problem in the past, but was able to resolve it, but for
whatever reason, Im having problems.

I posted my config a few days ago, but got no replies.

-R