[rt-users] Ticket Display Customizing

Winn Johnston winn_johnston at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 14:51:57 EDT 2006

I have found the custom files on old RT 3.0.1 they are located in /local/html/Elements. I tried just copying the files to the new 3.4.5 local/html/Elements directory, however that directory does not exist. So i created it, but i can't figure out how to activate them. Any ideas would be appreciated.

  Thanks
  winn johnston

Winn Johnston <winn_johnston at yahoo.com> wrote:
    I have just completed upgrading from RT 3.0.1 to RT 3.4.5, My supervisor has asked me to show the priority level sorted from lowest to highest. I also noticed some diffrences on the layout of the main screen.

  RT 3.0.1 (layout left most part of the screen)
10 highest priority tickets I own...
10 highest priority tickets I requested...
10 longest-neglected high-priority tickets...

  RT 3.4.5 (layout left most part of the screen)
10 highest priority tickets I own
10 newest unowned tickets

  Are the "10 highest priority tickets I requested..." and "10 longest-neglected high-priority tickets..." custom templates, or is there a way to configure this from within the program interface it self? Also changing how the sort takes place, again is this a custom mod or am i just missing some configuration tool?

  Thanks In Advance
  Winn Johnston