[rt-users] Mason attempting to parse image files

Joshua Colson jcolson at voidgate.org
Fri Apr 21 19:44:08 EDT 2006

I'm running rt 3.6.0pre1 using sqlite and standalone_httpd in a test
environment.

I'm trying to update the logo by following the instructions at
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ChangeLogo which works but the
image that I'm attempting to use is unable to load in the WebUI.
It seems that the standalone_httpd is allowing Mason to process the
image file(s) in /NoAuth/images/ and the image that I want to use has
the string '<%' or '<&' in it somewhere. I've looked on the Mason
website and found instructions for preventing Mason from attempting to
parse image files but they are specific to using Apache. Is there a way
to do the same with the standalone_httpd?

Thanks

--
Joshua Colson <jcolson at voidgate.org>