Fwd: [rt-users] Ticket Display Customizing

SystemAdmin spydrrrrr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 09:51:12 EDT 2006

 No sure about the first part of your question however to change the sort
order and the number of tickets shown edit the the RT_SiteConfig file in the
etc directory of the install folder.

Set($MyTicketsLength, 20);
Set($MyRequestsLength, 20);

Change 20 to whatever amount you like...

as for the sort order I am not sure... I know you can change it, you will
have to modify one of the template I am pretty sure.

 On 4/21/06, Winn Johnston <winn_johnston at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  I have found the custom files on old RT 3.0.1 they are located in
/local/html/Elements. I tried just copying the files to the new
3.4.5local/html/Elements directory, however that directory does not
exist. So i
created it, but i can't figure out how to activate them. Any ideas would be
appreciated.

Thanks
winn johnston

*Winn Johnston <winn_johnston at yahoo.com >* wrote:

I have just completed upgrading from RT 3.0.1 to RT 3.4.5, My supervisor has
asked me to show the priority level sorted from lowest to highest. I also
noticed some diffrences on the layout of the main screen.

*RT 3.0.1 (layout left most part of the screen)*
10 highest priority tickets I own...
10 highest priority tickets I requested...
10 longest-neglected high-priority tickets...

*RT 3.4.5 (layout left most part of the screen)*
10 highest priority tickets I own
10 newest unowned tickets

Are the "*10 highest priority tickets I requested...*" and "*10
longest-neglected high-priority tickets...*" custom templates, or is there a
way to configure this from within the program interface it self? Also
changing how the sort takes place, again is this a custom mod or am i just
missing some configuration tool?

Thanks In Advance
Winn Johnston

Commercial support: sales at bestpractical.com

We're hiring! Come hack Perl for Best Practical:
http://bestpractical.com/about/jobs.html