[rt-users] Re: Displaying html pages without logging in

Thomas M. Payerle payerle at physics.umd.edu
Wed Apr 26 12:08:34 EDT 2006

>Michael Shanks wrote
> Hello
>
> I have created a page shared in /opt/rt3/html say test.html
>
> When I go to my URL
>
> Rt.domain.com/test.html
>
> It requests I login before I access this page, any way around this?
>
> Mike

You should have a NoAuth directory underneath /opt/rt3/html.  Pages put in    there should not need authentication/authorization to access.  Alternatively,
if you did not put rt at the root of your htdocs, you can install docs
outside of the RT root without (or with, if you choose) authentication/
authorization.

Tom Payerle
Dept of Physics
University of Maryland